Untitled story fragment

Author's Note(s):
The following is a story fragment and as such is very rough.
the "(______)" symbol is a placeholder for names(as I have not thought of
a proper name(s) yet.

Yes I know this isn't PC.
I have one thing to say for people who think that:
What the fuck are you doing here! 
 
For the rest....enjoy. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 




"They are slaves."
I still felt my stomach churn, and yet there was something oddly arousing to looking at the naked female with her long chesnut brown,flowing hair reaching
down to her waist and her long beautiful, dancer's like legs.
Even the male was a paragon of attraction,his incredibly toned and musclar arms and body builder's legs.
"This seems wrong." I said
He folded his arms.
"You are still thinking like someone from Earth.You are no longer on earth,this is Thraxia."
The female shifted her body,smiling at me,How could she seem so relaxed and comfortable being nude and with a thick steel collar
locked on her pretty neck,she seemed so accepting and almost even unaware of it.
Even shyly glancing at me then quickly looking back toward the stone floor
she seemed calm and relaxed, it struck me as odd.seeing as she was as he said merely an animal.





===============================
"if you do not wish to use either,or both You may mate them together if you wish."
"Mate them?" My eyes were wide.
"Yes," he said "Command them to use each other,for your amusement."
"They are well versed in all the positions of love."
POSITIONS OF LOVE I thought WHAT A NAME FOR SEXUAL POSITIONS.
"Is that not correct slaves?"
Both of them nodded
"Yes Masters." the almost spoke in unison.So precise,as if they were just machines and this was just function of theirs.
"If you wish..."
He walked toward a medium sized recessed spot in the room's wall.Once there he push upon it and it sprug slowly open,
revealing an inner are with small shelves and pegs upon wich were.."
"Various chains each designed to secure them in various ways,"
I was speechless,the whole tableau struck me as disgusting,yet no one else in the room, the guard or the slaves themselves
seemed repulsed by any of this.
"I will show you..Teera!"
He pointed a finger downward. toward the circular pit.
Teera,the chesnut haired female,with the body of a dancer nodded and lowered herself to the floor and crawled on all fours toward
the round fur filled pit,her body gliding slowly on the smooth

==================================
her head jerked gently back as (__________) pulled on the chain.
as she pulled forward to relieve the stress on her neck she pulled him forward.
causing him to penetrate her deeper and harder.
his grunts were sharp and deep,her gasps and moans,were high and shrill.
Their concerns of me watching were completely absent.
They were truly like rutting animals.
I found myself, to my shock feeling a low level of arousal watching them,using each other,this short chain pulling causing a
firm,delicate tension, keeping them from moving away from each other.
"Oh,Oh,oh!" she cried out her eyes closed,her tongue hanging gently from her mouth.
(_________)face was twisted in fierocisty,his pushes into her seemed primal,ancient.
"Master,please!"her face turned toward me.
her eyes pleading with me to stop this show
I felt a surge of viciousness.
"NO!" I barked "continue!"
I struck (__________) across his buttocks with the coiled whip as I moved around them
"Master!" her voice was louder,punctuated with small grunts and groans.
"Quiet!"
What had come over me?
Never on Earth,had the opportunity ever been available would I have done something like this.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
They fell to their sides,the chain keeping their sweat sheened bodies close together.
their breath coming in deep gasps.
I felt my grin spread wide.
A deep sense of satisfaction.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
He gripped my chin gently.
"No!" I yelled, jerking quickly away.
"Why is Master so fearful?" he said
She grinned and pressed her lips to his ear,whispering something.(_______) grinned
"Ah,yes.." he smiled and lowered his head.
"If Master will allow (_______) to speak freely."
I nodded.
"Your world seems very barbaric and it's ways repressive."
"Repressive?"I felt a strange anger grow inside me.
"How can YOU call my world repressive...you're both slaves!"
She smiled laying gently on her side,her curvaceous breasts and gracefully shaped body
mere inches away.
"Far better a slave on Thraxia than a free woman on our own world."
"I don't understand" I said
she grinned,tossing her head gently,her long reddish brown hair catching the fire pits light.
"You will,in time."
(__________) gently gripped my shoulders.
"If Master would allow..."
he kissed my neck gently,his lips were like the touch of a butterfly on my skin.
I felt myself go hard.
She gently began pullingT








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belled Ankle Tavern-first day in the sand.

Possible Story scene outline