Possible story beginning
The Belled Ankle Tavern, this is my home.
But it wasn't always my home. I began on my own world, Earth. In a life long ago.
I was a young woman,confused. fooled by the many indoctrinating programs intended to remove the natural differences between men and women. the ways imposed by nature and replace them with a neuter environment where man or woman were neither different or unique.
I was a victim of such an environment,until the day I was abducted from my home on Earth and brought to this far away world with it's exotic creatures,strong,glorious men,and the life of the collar and whip.
Most would've thought of it as a nightmare.I did,and first but overtime I began to realize I had been given a great gift. the gift of truth,the truth of myself,of a world where things SHOULD be.
My name was Natalie McCrae,once of a city called Phoenix,in a place called Arizona. I was a frustrated female,laboring at an unsatisfying job in a dying market. it was here I was first observed and then eventually 'acquired'-as they,my now masters called it-for slavery.
I have been commanded by my Master, the keeper of the Belled Ankle Tavern to document my experiences and as well,my feelings.
His reasons have not been made clear to me and nor should they.I am but a slave and he my master. but I will do my best,lest I feel the whip and the lower kennels of my NEW home.
At the time of my abduction I was 24 years old.and as I said before working as a merchant in what is called on Earth the Video store market,which at that time was in it's dying vestiges.Which meant very little customers and lots of time for me to indulge my interests of watching what are called Movies,a type of entertainment.
Moe to the point, a type called Fantasy. where swords,and magic and,men on mighty steed were the norm. I suppose at the time I did not in my deepest heart of hearts realize I was viewing my eventual fate.
I was want to dress more like a male, more specific something called a 'tomboy' a type of dress worn by young females who wish to deny their femininity and by denying it hide from the truth of what they are.
Such was I. As such I would deny myself the touch or interest of the men of Earth. Something of their nature left me cold,disinterested,they seemed to me to be whiny,weak,and vacillating. I saw them more as the women, and NOT the men I found on this world. I would work with one of these men,an older one who lacked the strength or masculinity to just take me and make me his,too fearful to claim his birthright.Which made me feel safe. by my appearance I wished to drive them away-it worked in his case- dressed in pants,with,my original colored hair dyed a dark,raven black.kept short and even half shaved on one side. I did not have any pierced ears-or other piercings, nor did I wear makeup. considering it to be what I called 'girly-girl'\ which was what I was trying to avoid.
When I was younger my mother DID try to feminine me,attempting such things as trying to make me wear dresses and learn such things as a very feminine form of Earth dance called 'ballet'. I was resistive to such plans,although in the dance I DID show some aptitude,even if I did not continue it.
My mother died of illness near my 19th birthday. leaving me alone,as my father had long since disappeared. I took several jobs,until I was eventually employed at the above mentioned store. On one day in particular I was laboring with my fellow employee,the above mentioned male,named Jonathan when a group of young males entered the store. They were dark skinned,of African American extraction( on this world they would be from the Southern Territories).
But it wasn't always my home. I began on my own world, Earth. In a life long ago.
I was a young woman,confused. fooled by the many indoctrinating programs intended to remove the natural differences between men and women. the ways imposed by nature and replace them with a neuter environment where man or woman were neither different or unique.
I was a victim of such an environment,until the day I was abducted from my home on Earth and brought to this far away world with it's exotic creatures,strong,glorious men,and the life of the collar and whip.
Most would've thought of it as a nightmare.I did,and first but overtime I began to realize I had been given a great gift. the gift of truth,the truth of myself,of a world where things SHOULD be.
My name was Natalie McCrae,once of a city called Phoenix,in a place called Arizona. I was a frustrated female,laboring at an unsatisfying job in a dying market. it was here I was first observed and then eventually 'acquired'-as they,my now masters called it-for slavery.
I have been commanded by my Master, the keeper of the Belled Ankle Tavern to document my experiences and as well,my feelings.
His reasons have not been made clear to me and nor should they.I am but a slave and he my master. but I will do my best,lest I feel the whip and the lower kennels of my NEW home.
At the time of my abduction I was 24 years old.and as I said before working as a merchant in what is called on Earth the Video store market,which at that time was in it's dying vestiges.Which meant very little customers and lots of time for me to indulge my interests of watching what are called Movies,a type of entertainment.
Moe to the point, a type called Fantasy. where swords,and magic and,men on mighty steed were the norm. I suppose at the time I did not in my deepest heart of hearts realize I was viewing my eventual fate.
I was want to dress more like a male, more specific something called a 'tomboy' a type of dress worn by young females who wish to deny their femininity and by denying it hide from the truth of what they are.
Such was I. As such I would deny myself the touch or interest of the men of Earth. Something of their nature left me cold,disinterested,they seemed to me to be whiny,weak,and vacillating. I saw them more as the women, and NOT the men I found on this world. I would work with one of these men,an older one who lacked the strength or masculinity to just take me and make me his,too fearful to claim his birthright.Which made me feel safe. by my appearance I wished to drive them away-it worked in his case- dressed in pants,with,my original colored hair dyed a dark,raven black.kept short and even half shaved on one side. I did not have any pierced ears-or other piercings, nor did I wear makeup. considering it to be what I called 'girly-girl'\ which was what I was trying to avoid.
When I was younger my mother DID try to feminine me,attempting such things as trying to make me wear dresses and learn such things as a very feminine form of Earth dance called 'ballet'. I was resistive to such plans,although in the dance I DID show some aptitude,even if I did not continue it.
My mother died of illness near my 19th birthday. leaving me alone,as my father had long since disappeared. I took several jobs,until I was eventually employed at the above mentioned store. On one day in particular I was laboring with my fellow employee,the above mentioned male,named Jonathan when a group of young males entered the store. They were dark skinned,of African American extraction( on this world they would be from the Southern Territories).
Comments
Post a Comment